Do you know what your software can do?April 14, 2020
5 Ways to Get More Out of Your Practice Management SoftwareMay 13, 2020
How do you identify your financial time tracking software needs? Do these needs match the capabilities of your current software? If you have difficulties answering either of these questions, you are not alone.
When requiring your staff to track their time, you really need to find the tools that match your office culture. If not, it can be almost impossible for you and your staff to capture all the time being worked. Missing captured time results in less billing and less income.
Below is a list of features to consider when identifying your time tracking software needs:
- Ease of Use? Is your time tracking software too difficult to use? Is it too cumbersome? If it is, no one will use it.
- Intuitive? Can your software track the work you are performing and remind you to bill it when you are finished? There are many applications available that will sit in the background on your computer and capture the time you spend in other applications. What’s nice is that when you are finished, some have the ability to convert this data into actual time entries with very little intervention by the user.
- Mobile? Do you and your staff need the ability to enter time while working remotely? Is your time keeping software available on mobile devices, web browsers or does it require software to be installed locally?
- Integrates? Does your time tracking software integrate with other mission-critical systems in your office? If it doesn’t, does this create double entry of data?
- Reporting Capabilities? What type of reporting is available to you and your staff? Is it valuable? If you are requiring your staff to track their time, metrics should be in place to help your business thrive.
Still not sure your time tracking software is effective? which provide you with more information on time tracking functionality.
At Software Analysis Corporation, our tag line is: Because your software does more than you know. Many of our clients use law firm software including Case Management, Document Management, and Legal Billing Software.
We value your time, so let us help you get back to practicing law. Visit us at email or call us at 630-825-6400.
Software Analysis Corporation is here to help you with your existing software, as well as provide implementation, training, and support to ensure you are getting everything you need from your software investment.