Your accounting software is more than a check register.
We can assist in setting up a streamlined process between your accountant and your in-house staff that will eliminate double entries and slash billing fees. It will also provide your accountant with the opportunity to concentrate on analyzing your profit-loss analysis instead of facilitating data management.
We are certified to offer support for:
SELECT A TAB TO LEARN MORE
The #1 Accounting Software for Small Business
Many billing programs do not have accounting functionality. They all link to QuickBooks for a reason.
- QuickBooks lets you pay bills, keep track of your bank accounts, and produce financial statements while you use your billing program to do what it does best. The links eliminate the double entry of receipts and accounts receivable.
Not everyone wants to be in the cloud
The PCLaw|Time Matters company offers PCLaw as a complete accounting and billing program for law firms.
- Powerful billing and accounting designed specifically for law firms. Provides multiple reports for management evaluation of data.
Soluno offers either cloud-based or on-premise accounting solution for law firms.
Many of the designers of PCLaw had a hand in writing this cloud-based program. If you want law firm billing and accounting in the cloud, Soluno warrants a look.
- Unique usage model pricing
- Converts your full matter history for free
Cloud-based Practice Management with built-in legal-specific accounting
Cosmolex is an all-inclusive software program. No need to have separate programs for Billing, Accounting, and Practice management.
- Over 100 reporting options to help you analyze your firm’s performance and boost your bottom line.
Cloud-based Practice Management with financial management
The legal industry’s most robust, cloud-based financial management system, Zola Suite gives firms powerful matter-centric billing and legal accounting capabilities.
- Advanced reports to provide real-time visibility across the firm without relying on integrations with outside accounting software.