Law firms are required to have practice management software to reduce their malpractice premiums, but many only use it as a place to put their contacts and calendar.
Case Management software can do so much more!
- Collect ALL communication about a case in one place, from documents to emails, phone call records, etc.
- Eliminate the need for a physical file location
- Automate repetitive tasks, such as the insertion of boilerplate material, statute of limitation dates, etc.
- Integrate with many popular document management systems
Call us to install or optimize your use of:
SELECT A TAB TO LEARN MORE
Not everyone wants to be in the cloud
The PCLaw|Time Matters company offers Time Matters as a practice management program designed for law firms.
- Adaptable solution that improves sharing of information, collaboration, process workflows, and document assembly.
Clio Suite is the most popular cloud-based software for law firms
Clio also offers more best-in-class integrations than any other legal software. Connect to the solutions you already use—or find new ones to help specialize your firm’s work for specific case types.
- Clio Grow improves client intake and legal client relationship management (CRM) software.
- Clio Manage legal practice management software makes running your firm, organizing cases, and collaborating with clients from one place possible.
Cloud-based Practice Management with built-in legal-specific accounting
Cosmolex is an all-inclusive software program. No need to have separate programs for Billing, Accounting, and Practice management.
- Over 100 reporting options to help you analyze your firm’s performance and boost your bottom line.
Cloud-based Practice Management with financial management
The legal industry’s most robust, cloud-based financial management system, Zola Suite gives firms powerful matter-centric billing and legal accounting capabilities in one place.
- Advanced reports to provide real-time visibility across the firm without relying on integrations with outside accounting software.