How NetDocuments is Helping You Meet – And Exceed – Your Security and Governance RequirementsJune 9, 2020
Zola Suite Cloud-based solutions Asks the Experts: How Was the Legal Industry Transformed in 2020?December 17, 2020
- Your software is just a tool. If you don’t know how to use it correctly, you will not be satisfied with the outcome. Not every job is a DYI project.
- What processes do you want to improve?
- What is the most time consuming?
- What is repetitive?
- What documents do you want to automate?
- Implementation is a progression. In my opinion, you don’t want to over customize at the beginning. It will take time for you to determine what is worth capturing and automating.
- With a new business, you may find your focus changes based on clients that “come in the door” and their needs.
- If you are coming from a large company, you will find that much of your time is consumed by things that were handled for you at your old firm. For that reason, you will want to automate as much as possible in order to get client work done. A pitfall is automating for what you think your business will be rather than the business you are actually getting.
- Use a phased approach to be sure you’re moving in the right direction. Phasing allows you to back track or change priorities without losing a lot of time and investment.
Why Choose Software Analysis Corporation
- We specialize in law firm productivity. In business since 1984
- Gerri Martin has a master’s degree in Project Management and is a CPA
- Jeanine Rhode has her degree in Legal Administration and is a certified Paralegal
- Jen McComb worked in law firms for 15 years. She is a recognized expert in Document/Content Management.
At Software Analysis Corporation, our tag line is: Because Your Software Does More Than You Know. Software Analysis Corporation is here to help you with your existing software, as well as provide implementation, training, and support to ensure you are getting everything you need from your software investment.