The Key Indicators of Ineffective Time Tracking SoftwareApril 23, 2020
Not sure if you are getting everything you need out of your current software? Download our 5-minute checklist of common functionality features — how many do you have, and know how to utilize? How can you find out what your software can do?
This is a great time to take advantage of the features your software offers. Do you know what your software CAN do? Do you know how to audit your software’s capability? Do you even know what the possibilities are?
- Start with the Help in your software
- Look at the list of new features
- Check out the list of videos
- Turn hints back on and read them
- Search the internet for software comparison sites. Find your software package on the comparison site and see what features and functions are checked.
If you are still not sure what your software can do or need it to do more, consider hiring a consultant. After a short conversation, your consultant will be able to offer you a plan for learning how to efficiently use the features you have and make suggestions for features you are not currently using.
At Software Analysis Corporation, our tag line is: Because your software does more than you know. Many of our clients use law firm software including Case Management, Document Management, and Legal Billing Software.
Click for your download: 5 Minute Checklist Download